Asus Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL) is just receiving the Android 10 beta update. However, it’s better late than never. Now, all the interested Asus Zenfone 5 2018 users can easily upgrade to the latest Android 10 Developer Version by following the steps below.
The Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL was launched back in 2018 along with a 6.2″ LCD display, Android 8.0 Oreo, Snapdragon 636 chipset, 4/6GB RAM, 64GB onboard storage, a dual 12+8-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixels selfie camera, a 3300mAh battery, other connectivity, and sensors. Currently, the company has started pushing the latest Android 10 update for Asus Zenfone 5 model that brings the build number V17.0615.2003.20.
- The system will remove all database after the upgrade, please ensure to backup data before upgrade.
- It’s applicable for the Asus Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL) model only.
- The handset should be running on the 16.0615.2002.120 firmware version before you upgrade to the Android 10 Developer version.
- This is a Developer version (Beta), we’re welcome all developers to build a better Android 10 user experience together.
[If you’re used to using ZenUI, we suggest keeping your system version in Android 9.0 Pie.]
- This version fits ZenFon 5 Android 10 ASOP version. We provide all developers a pure development environment to build any of application.
- As this is a beta version, it will have plenty of bugs and stability issues initially.
How To Install Android 10 Update on Asus Zenfone 5
- Download the UL pack to the internal storage of your handset without any folder.
- Tap on the firmware update available notification > Enter passwords.
- After executing the UL pack, the system will reboot once.
- While the system reboots, it will go into the setup wizard. The system will be upgraded to Android Q after done of the setup wizard.
Now, if in case, you don’t like the Android 10 Beta update that useful or stable enough, then you can go back to the stable Android 9.0 Pie version again by following the steps below.
Follow the link below for the instructions on how to flash stock ROM using the about method
METHOD 1 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING SP FLASH TOOL
METHOD 2 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING SPREADTRUM UPGRADE TOOL
METHOD 3 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING QUALCOMM FLASH IMAGE LOADER QFIL
METHOD 4 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING MIRACLE BOX SOFTWARE
METHOD 5 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING ROCKCHIP FACTORY TOOL
METHOD 6 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING MSM DOWNLOAD TOOLS
METHOD 7 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING SD CARD OR MANUAL
METHOD 8 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING XIAOMI MI FLASH TOOL
METHOD 9 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING QUALCOMM PRODUCT SUPPORT TOOL (QPST)
METHOD 10 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING ODIN DOWNLOADER
METHOD 11 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK FIRMWARE ROM USING PHOENIXSUIT
METHOD 12 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK ROM WITH HUAWEI SMARTPHONE MULTI DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE
METHOD 13 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK ROM WITH LGUP TOOL
METHOD 14 – HOW TO FLASH STOCK ROM WITH SP MultiPort Download Tool
METHOD 15 – HOW TO Flash Stock ROM with SUT L3 Tool
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Flash Tools, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.
These stock ROMs can be rooted in using many ways, rooting phones gives you access to many powerful features that are hidden on the phone
More About Rooting Android Smartphones