Elephone E10 Run on Android 10 and it is powered by Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Supports Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM & 3G.
- Brand – Elephone
- Model – E10
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core CPU (4 x 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 and 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR IMG GE8320 650MHz GPU
- Camera – 48MP + 13MP + 2MP + 5MP Camera Dual-LED Flash and AF Four Rear Camera| 13MP Selfie Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR4x | ROM 64GB UFS External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.5-inches AMOLED, HD+ Multi-Touch Display (1560 x 720 Pixels), 19:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Side Fingerprint
- Color – Black, Green, Blue
- Operating System – Android 10
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Slot/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 165.7 mm x 76.4 mm x 8.2 mm
- Weight – 179 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – 4-Sided 3D Curved Glass Back, USB Type-C, NFC, FHD+ Display, Android 10, In-Display Fingerprint, UFS Storage, Dual Channel RAM, Multiple Language Support, LTE, 5 Camera Setup, Pop-Up Selfie Camera, Face Unlock, Pump Express 3.0, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, MSDS Certification.
If you own the Elephone E10 device and you need to flash in the official Elephone E10 Stock Firmware ROM. With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
In Some cases When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your Elephone E10 lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock Firmware From the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Elephone E10.
Before you start to flash the Stock Firmware ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Check OTA Update
Many manufacturers always release firmware OTA updates to its eligible devices in batches based on the server or region. So, it’s quite obvious that most of the users may receive the firmware update notification lately. However, it’s recommended to check for OTA updates manually on your device via the phone settings.
Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates
If the new software update is available, then tap Download now. Once The Update is Posted For download, tap on Install update to begin the installation.
Make sure to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network and fully charge the battery level. If your device gets the latest software update notification, you can simply grab the OTA by downloading and installing it. But if in case, you want to install any particular update version or want to keep updated with each and every firmware update, you should follow the tracker list below.
Requirements To Install Elephone E10 Stock Firmware ROM.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- SoC: Mediatek MT6762
- File Size – 1.5 GB
- Android Version – 10
- Country – Global
- Filename – Elephone_E10_EEA_V03_20200612
- Download ROM
How To Flash Elephone E10 Stock Firmware ROM Using Flash Tools.
There are various ways to flash stock ROM on a phone, for this phone use method 1