- Brand – Tecno
- Model – Camon X
- Alternative Names – CA7
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core (4 x 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4 x 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53) CPU Clock
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763V, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G71 MP2, 700MHz, 2-Cores GPU
- Camera – 16 MP f/2.0 Quad-LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 20 MP MP Front camera with Dual-LED Flash
- Memory – RAM- 3GB LPDDR3, 1600MHz | ROM 16GB/32GB External Memory Support up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 6.0 inches IPS, HD+ (720 x 1440 Pixels) 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,770 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM+ Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint, Compass
- Color – Black, Blue, Champagne
- Operating System – HiOS 3.3 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 158.6 mm x 75.8 mm x 7.8 mm
- Weight – Grams (with Battery)
- Versions – Two Variant Available (3GB/16GB and 3GB/32GB)
- More Feature – Metal and Plastic Body Design, LTE Cat 6 301 Mbps Download, 51 Mbps Upload, Nougat OS, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE Support, Face ID, 5V/2A Charger Output Power.
If you own the Tecno CA7 device and you need to flash in the official Tecno CA7 Stock Firmware ROM. With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
In Some cases When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your Tecno CA7 lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock Firmware From the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Tecno CA7.
Before you start to flash the Stock Firmware ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Check OTA Update
Many manufacturers always release firmware OTA updates to its eligible devices in batches based on the server or region. So, it’s quite obvious that most of the users may receive the firmware update notification lately. However, it’s recommended to check for OTA updates manually on your device via the phone settings.
Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates
If the new software update is available, then tap Download now. Once The Update is Posted For download, tap on Install update to begin the installation.
Make sure to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network and fully charge the battery level. If your device gets the latest software update notification, you can simply grab the OTA by downloading and installing it. But if in case, you want to install any particular update version or want to keep updated with each and every firmware update, you should follow the tracker list below.
Requirements To Install Tecno CA7 Stock Firmware Rom.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- File Size – 2 GB
- Android Version – 8.1.0
- Country – Global
- Filename – Tecno_CA7_MT6763_V229_181011_8.1.0.zip
- Download ROM
- Download ROM
How To Flash Tecno CA7 Stock Firmware ROM Using Flash Tools.
There are various ways to flash stock ROM on a phone, for this phone use method 1