Vivo Y65 Run on Android 7.1 and it is Powered by QCOM MSM8917 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Supports Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM & 3G.
- Brand – Vivo
- Model – Y65
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU Clock
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 308, 500 MHz GPU
- Camera – 13 Megapixels f/2.2 with LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB LPDDR3, 667MHz | ROM 16GB, External Memory Support Up to 256GB using MicroSD
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches IPS, LCD, HD Display (1280 x 720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,00mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM Card), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass, Gyroscope
- Color – Gold, Rose-Gold
- Operating System – Funtouch OS 3.2 Powered Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- I/O Interface – 2 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x microSD card, micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 153.56 mm x 75.79 mm x 7.49 mm
- Weight – 157 Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM
- More Feature – Plastic+Metal Body Design, LTE Cat4 151 Mbps Download, 51 Mbps Upload, HSPA+, Loudspeaker, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, GPS, Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor Model, VoLTE Support, Tethering, OTG Support, 16:9 Screen Aspect Ratio, Split Screen 3.0, Social Networking Services & Apps, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen.
If you own the Vivo Y65 device and you need to flash in the official Vivo Y65 Stock Firmware ROM. With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
In Some cases When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your Vivo Y65 lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock Firmware From the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Vivo Y65.
Before you start to flash the Stock Firmware ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Check OTA Update
Many manufacturers always release firmware OTA updates to its eligible devices in batches based on the server or region. So, it’s quite obvious that most of the users may receive the firmware update notification lately. However, it’s recommended to check for OTA updates manually on your device via the phone settings.
Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates
If the new software update is available, then tap Download now. Once The Update is Posted For download, tap on Install update to begin the installation.
Make sure to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network and fully charge the battery level. If your device gets the latest software update notification, you can simply grab the OTA by downloading and installing it. But if in case, you want to install any particular update version or want to keep updated with each and every firmware update, you should follow the tracker list below.
Requirements To Install Vivo Y65 Stock Firmware ROM.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- SoC: QCOM MSM8917
- File Size – 2.4 GB
- Android Version – 7.1
- Country – Global
- Filename – PD1621BF_EX_A_1.7.4_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.5.6-01810-89xx.0_msm8953
- Download ROM
How To Flash Vivo Y65 Stock Firmware ROM Using Flash Tools.
There are various ways to flash stock ROM on a phone, for this phone use method 3