If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the RockChip Factory Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use RockChip Factory Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use the RockChip Factory Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with RockChip Factory Tool.
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using the RockChip Factory Tool.
- Download and Install Rockchip Driver Assistant on Your Computer.
- Download and Extract Rockchip Factory Tool on your computer. See the following screen.
- Now Open Rockchip Factory Tool.
- After launched Rockchip Factory Tool you will be able to see the following screen
- Now, to change the language of this Rockchip Factory Tool. Click on the Language Button.
- Now, Select the 2nd Option in the language Menu. [2nd Option is the English Language]
- Now, You need to add the Img or Bin firmware that you want to flash on your Rockchip based smartphone or Tablet.
- To add the Firmware, Click on Firmware Button and Select the Firmware File on your computer.
- After Successfully Added Official Firmware File on Rockchip Factory Tool then it will automatically show the Firmware Version. Loader Version and Chip.
- Now, Connect your Rockchip Based Device to the computer [Power Off you Device, then Press and Hold Volume UP Button and At the Same time connect the device to the computer with the original USB cable.
- Now, Your device will be listed under the Device Type as Loader. Then you are ready to Flash Official Firmware on your Device.
- Now, Click on Restore Button to Start Flashing Process.
- Now, Just wait for 5 to 10 minutes to complete this Flashing Process.
- After Successfully Complete this Flashing Process you will be able to See Green Success Message on the Right panel.
- Now, After Successfully Green Success Message Disconnect your device to the computer and restart.