If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool
- Downgrade or Upgrade your smartphone
You can use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your smartphone by flashing an updated or outdated firmware of your phone. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick your smartphone
Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery. with the help of flashing a stock firmware to your smartphone, you can unbrick your smartphone.
- Unroot your smartphone
You can also use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) to completely unroot any Qualcomm smartphone by flashing back the stock rom. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing your official stock firmware.
- Fix Issues on a smartphone
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all the Firmware for your smartphones here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- Your smartphone firmware file.
- A Windows PC.
- A good battery backup.
- A Qualcomm Image Loader
- Qualcomm USB Driver
Flash Qualcomm Firmware using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL).
- Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer
- Download and extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader to your favorite folder.
- Extract Firmware you want to flash.
- Now Open QFIL.exe.
- Power off your smartphone, Press and Hold the Volume up key and Connect The device to the computer using a USB cable
- Click on Browse to locate the extracted firmware for your smartphone.
- Once the firmware is launched, click on Download.
- Once you click on download, the flashing process will begin and might take up to 10 minutes to flash your phone.
- Relax and take a cup of coffee maybe, your phone will auto reboot after the flashing.
- Set up your phone and enjoy it.