If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Agenew Flash Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Agenew Flash Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Agenew Flash Tool.
Install Stock Firmware (ROM) using Agenew Flash Tool
- Download and install Mediatek Driver Auto Installer on the computer (if in case mediatek Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download Stock Firmware (scatter-based) of your Mediatek Device and extract it on the computer.
- Download and extract Agenew Tool on the Computer. Once Agenew Tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open flash_tool.exe to launch the tool.
- Once Agenew Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following Window:
- Click on the Scatter-Loading Button.
- Locate the Scatter File (you can find the scatter file in the stock firmware of your device).
- Untick the Preloader checkbox (flashing preloader.bin may brick the device).
- Click on the Download Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Connect your Mediatek Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure the device is Power Off). After connecting the device to the computer Press the Volume Down or Volume Up key, so that your computer can detect the device.
- Once the Agenew Tool detects the Device, it will begin the Flashing or installation Process.
- Once Flashing Process is completed, a Green Ring will appear at the End.
- Now, Close the Agenew Flash Tool on the computer and disconnect your Device.
Congratulations! You just learned to Flash or installed Stock Firmware (ROM) on Mediatek Devices using the Agenew Tool.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.