If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the BeTools Flash Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with BeTools Flash Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- BeTools Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using BeTools Flash Tool.
Install .TXT, .SCA, or .XML Firmware using BeTools Flash Tool
- Download Stock Firmware (.txt, .sca, or . XML based) of your Mediatek or UniSoc/SPD Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract BeTools Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download BeTools Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open BeTools.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Complete the Installation process by following the Setup Window:
- Once the installation process is completed, Open BeTools from Start Menu or through
C:\Program Files (x86)\BeTools:
- Once BeTools is launched, Under Off-line login > Click on the Open RegCode File button and Locate the key (came along with the tool).
- Once you have located the key, click on the OK button to open the Tool:
- Once you have Successfully logged into the tool, you will be able to see the following Screen:
- Click on the Browse Button:
- Locate the .txt, .sca, or .XML file inside the firmware folder and Click on the Open button:
- Click on the Download Button:
- Power Off your Device and Connect it to the Computer using the USB cable (you may have to press the Volume Down or UP key to get your device detected by the tool):
- Once your device is detected by the BeTools Tool, it will begin the Flashing or installation process:
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Download Finished Dialog Box:
- Click on OK Button and Close the Tool.
- Disconnect the device from the Computer and Restart it.
Congratulations! Now, Restart your Mobile device, and you are ready to use it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.