If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool.
Install Firmware using Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool
- Download and extract Broadcom Multi Downloader Tool on the computer. After Extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Install the Broadcom USB Driver:
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download Stock Firmware (.xml based) of your Broadcom Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Open Broadcom MultiDownloader.exe (you have extracted this in Step#1) on Your Computer.
- Once the Broadcom Multi Downloader Tool is launched, Click on Settings and select the Configuration.
- Under Configuration, you have to define the firmware path. To locate the firmware folder (that you have downloaded in Step#4), click on the […] Button and select the firmware folder.
- Once you have added the firmware folder in the Broadcom MultiDownloader, Click on Apply button to continue.
- Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure the device is power off and Press the Volume UP and Down together, connect the phone to the computer at the same time).
- Once you have successfully added the device to the computer, Broadcom MultiDownloader will automatically detect it and display it on the device area.
- Click on the Start All Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- The flashing process may take few seconds to minutes to complete
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Green OK Status.
- Close Broadcom MultiDownloader Tool and Disconnect your device from the computer.
- Congratulations, Now your Broadcom Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.