If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the CDMA Software Download Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with CDMA Software Download Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Qualcomm USB Driver
- CDMA Software Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using CDMA Software Download Tool.
Install BIN Firmware (ROM) on the Qualcomm CDMA Devices
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Host Driver on the Computer (if in case Qualcomm USB Host Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.bin based) of your Qualcomm CDMA Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract CDMA Software Download Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download CDMA Software Download Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Double-Click on the SoftDownload(customer_en).exe file to Launch the Tool:
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Settings button:
- Click on the Write Code button and Locate the code.bin file (found in the firmware folder that you have downloaded in Step#2):
- Click on the Write EFS button and Locate the efs.bin file (found in the firmware folder that you have downloaded in Step#2):
- Click on the OK Button:
- Power Off the Device and Connect it to the Computer using the USB cable (you may have to press the Boot key to get your device detected by the tool):
- Click on the Start Button to begin the Flashing Process:
- Once the Flashing or installation process is completed, you will see the Green Pass message on the Tool.
Congratulations! Now you can use your CDMA device without facing any Software related issues.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.