If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the eMMC DL Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the eMMC DL Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use eMMC DL Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with eMMC DL Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- eMMC Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using the eMMC DL Tool.
- Download and extract eMMC Download Tool and Drivers. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Install the USB Drivers.
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download the Stock Rom that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your computer.
- Now, Open eMMC Download Tool (you have extracted this in Step#1) on Your Computer.
- Once eMMC DL Tool is launched, Click on […] Button and locate the firmware folder.
- Once You have successfully added the firmware folder in the eMMC DL Tool, proceed to the Next Step.
- Now, Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure it is power off and Press the Volume UP and Down together, connect the phone to the computer at the same time).
- Once you have successfully added the Android Device to the computer then Right Click on Computer > Manage > Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, Under the Ports section, you will be able to see the Port Number of your Android Device (Note the Port Number).
- Now, In eMMC DL Tool you can setup the Port Number.
- Now, To Begin the Flashing Click on the DL1 Button.
- Now, eMMC DL Tool will flash the firmware on your Android Device.
- Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green Pass Status.
- Now, close the eMMC DL Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.