If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the GNQC Download Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the GNQC Download Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use GNQC Download Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with GNQC Download Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- GNQC Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using GNQC Download Tool.
- Download and extract the GNQC Download Tool on the computer. Once the tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Install the USB Driver in the Zip:
- Download and extract the Stock ROM on your Computer (If in case you have already downloaded the ROM on your computer, then SKIP this step).
- Open GNQC_DownLoad.exe to launch the Tool:
- Once GNQC Download Tool is launched, Click on BP Browse Button and locate the bp_image folder in the firmware you have downloaded in Step #3.
- Click on the AP Browse Button and add the Firmware Folder.
- Select WBW8901 in the name path:
- Now, the download will highlight automatically (ready to download):
- Connect your Mobile Device to the Computer (make sure the device is power off):
- Now, GNQC Download Tool will begin flashing the firmware on your mobile device.
- Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see Green Successful Status.
- Now, close GNQC Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.