If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the HQ MTK Customer Download Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with HQ MTK Customer Download Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using HQ MTK Customer Download Tool.
Install Firmware using HQ MTK Customer Download Tool
- Download and extract HQ MTK Customer Download tool and Drivers. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Install the USB Drivers.
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download the Stock ROM that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your computer.
- Open HQ MTK Customer Tool (you have downloaded this file in Step#1) on Your Computer.
- Once HQ MTK Tool is launched, Select Smartphone Option and Press OK Button.
- Under Scatter File Click on Select File Button and locate the Scatter file in the downloaded firmware.
- Once You have successfully added the Scatter file in the HQ MTK Download tool, You will be able to see Green Circles.
- Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure it is power off).
- Click on the Start All Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- HQ MTK Download Tool will flash the Stock ROM on your Android Device.
- Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see 100% Done UsrData.
- close HQ MTK Customer Download Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
- Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.