If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM (firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Handset Productline Driver
- Handset Driver
- Qualcomm Driver
- Visual C Plus
How to Flash firmware using Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software
- Download and Extract the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software on your computer, After Extracting, you will see the following files.
- Now, Download and install the headset productline driver, handset driver, Qualcomm Driver, and Visual C Plus software on your computer, Alternatively, You can also find the link of all 4 Driver in the Tool folder as well
- Now, Open QPBLFML01.exe to launched the Huawei Multi Download Tool
- Once, Huawei multi download Software is launched, you will see the following screen
Now, Click on the Browse button
- Now, it will ask you to set up the password, just leave the password column blank and click on the set button
- Now, Locate the .xml file from the firmware folder
- Now, click on the Next button
- Now, you will see the following windows
- Now, Connect your Huawei Device to the computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode or download mode)
- Now, Click on the scan and download button to begin the flashing process.
- Now, Flashing may take a couple of minutes to complete
Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.
These stock ROMs can be rooted in using many ways, rooting phones gives you access to many powerful features that are hidden on the phone