How to Flash firmware using Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software
- Download and Extract the Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software on your computer, After Extracting, you will see the following files.
- Now, Download and install the headset productline driver, handset driver, Qualcomm Driver, and Visual C Plus software on your computer, Alternatively, You can also find the link of all 4 Driver in the Tool folder as well
- Now, Open QPBLFML01.exe to launched the Huawei Multi Download Tool
- Once, Huawei multi download Software is launched, you will see the following screen
Now, Click on the Browse button
- Now, it will ask you to set up the password, just leave the password column blank and click on the set button
- Now, Locate the .xml file from the firmware folder
- Now, click on the Next button
- Now, you will see the following windows
- Now, Connect your Huawei Device to the computer (make sure your device is in fastboot mode or download mode)
- Now, Click on the scan and download button to begin the flashing process.
- Now, Flashing may take a couple of minutes to complete
Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Huawei Smartphone Multi Download Software, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.
These stock ROMs can be rooted in using many ways, rooting phones gives you access to many powerful features that are hidden on the phone