If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Huiye Download Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Huiye Download Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Huiye Download Tool.
Install Firmware using Huiye Download Tool
- Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the Computer. If in case Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Connect your Device to the computer.
- Download and extract the Huiye Download Tool on your Computer. After extracting the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Download.exe on your Computer.
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Select Button and Locate the Stock Firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware on your computer).
- Once you have Added the Firmware in the Tool, Select your Device Qualcomm Chipset Type using Dropdown.
- Assuming your Device is in Normal Mode, you don’t have to select the Emergency Checkbox. If your device is in QDLoader mode then only you have to choose the Emergency Checkbox (for more info see readme section of this post).
- Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing process.
- The flashing process may take up to 1-5 minutes to complete depending on the size of the firmware.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Pass at the End.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.