If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Intel Phone Flash Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the Intel Phone Flash Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use Intel Phone Flash Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Intel Phone Flash Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery
- Intel Android USB Driver
- iSOC USB Driver
- Intel Flash Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using SP Flash Tool.
- Download and Install the Intel Android USB Driver on the Computer (if in case Intel Android Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download and Install the iSOC USB Driver on the Computer (if in case iSOC Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.xml or .zip based) of your Intel Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware, then SKIP this Step or else you can find the .xml based intel Firmware.
- Download and install Intel Flash Tool on the computer. Once the installation process is completed, Open it.
- Once Intel Flash Tool is launched, Click on the Browse Button from the Right:
- Locate the Flash.xml File (you can find .xml file in the Stock Firmware (ROM) of your Intel Android Device).
- Connect your Android device to the computer (make sure it is Power Off).
- Once you have successfully connected the device to the computer, the Intel Flash Tool will show it in the blank area.
- Click on the Start to Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Now, Intel Phone Flash Tool will flash the Stock ROM on your Intel Android Device. You can see the Flashing process bar on the right side.
- Once Flashing is completed, a Done message will appear.
- Now, close the Intel Flash Tool application and disconnect your device from the computer.
Congratulations, Now your Intel Android Device is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with SP Flash Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.