If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Lenovo Downloader Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the Lenovo Downloader Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use Lenovo Downloader Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Qualcomm USB Driver
- Lenovo Downloader Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Lenovo Downloader Tool.
- Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the Computer. If in case Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract Lenovo Downloader Tool on your Computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open QcomDLoader.exe to launch the tool. Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on Load Button and Select the Firmware Folder (that you have downloaded) that you wanted to flash or install on your device.
- Click on Start Button:
- Turn Off the Device > Press and Hold Volume UP and Volume Down Button and Connect the Device to the computer using the USB cable (connect without leaving the volume buttons).
- Once your device is detected by the computer (you can leave the volume buttons), Lenovo Downloader Tool will automatically start the flashing process on your device.
- The Flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete. And Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message.
- Congratulations, Now you have successfully flashed the stock firmware on your Qualcomm Device using the Lenovo Downloader Tool.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.