How to Flash your smartphone firmware using LGUP Tool.
- Step 1: Download Free LG UP and install the tool on the Windows PC
- Step 2: Install USB drivers if you have not yet installed
- Step 3: Now use a proper USB cable and connect the LG handset to the PC
- Step 4: Then you should see your LG smart device listed on the LGUP tool interface if it is successfully recognized. But in case if not, you should reconnect the device until it gets successfully connected
- Step 5: Now make sure the BIN file is chosen on the flash tool interface and it is directed in the File Path which is towards MM KDZ you must have downloaded in order to install on the LG Device
- Step 6: The important step here is to shut down LGUP tool
- Step 7: Then as the step next, launch LGUP once again where you should note that the certain MM KDZ file is showing in the file path section of the tool interface
- Step 8: If done, choose the option “REFURBISH” in the flash tool interface and see whether the BIN file is selected/ ticked. Then continue with option “Start”
- Step 9: Let the process steps forward and gets completed systematically. At the end of all processing, your LG device will restart. And if you are all done in the flashing process, you could unplug the device connected from the Windows PC
- Step 10: Restart once again and enjoy the freshly installed firmware on your LG device
- Wait for it to finish Flashing.
- Done, Reboot your phone.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with LGUP Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.