If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Manufacturing Flash Tool
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Manufacturing Flash Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Manufacturing Flash Tool.
Install .xml or .zip Firmware (ROM) using the Manufacturing Flash Tool
- Download and Install the Intel Android USB Driver on the Computer (if in case Intel Android Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download and Install the iSOC USB Driver on the Computer (if in case iSOC Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.xml or .zip based) of your Intel Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Extract Manufacturing Flash Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Manufacturing Flash Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open ManufacturingFlashTool_Setup.exe and complete the installation process. Once the installation process is completed, Launch the Tool:
- Once Manufacturing Flash Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following Window:
- Click on the File Menu and Select Open:
- Locate the .xml file from the Stock Firmware of your Intel Android Device:
- Now, Connect your Intel Android Device to the computer using the USB cable (make sure the device is in DNX mode). To boot the device in DNX mode: Power off the device > Press and Hold the Volume Up and Down buttons + Power Button till you see the DNX mode on the screen:
- Once your Intel Android device is detected by the tool, it will automatically begin the Flashing or installation process.
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Bar with Board successfully flashed a message.
- Now, Close the Manufacturing Tool and disconnect the device from the computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart the device, and you will be able to use it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.