If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Marvell SwUpgrade C Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the Marvell SwUpgrade C Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Like we said before, you can use Marvell SwUpgrade C Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Marvell SwUpgrade C Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Marvell USB Driver
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using SP Flash Tool.
- Download and install the Marvell USB Driver on your Computer (if in case Marvell Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.blf based) of your Marvell Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract Marvell SwUpgrade Tool on your computer. Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Marvell_SwUpgrade_C.exe to Launch the tool:
Once Marvell SwUpgrade is launched, you will be able to see the following screen: ow, Click on BLF Button:
- Locate the .blf firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware of your device on the computer) and click on Open Button:
- Now, Connect your Marvell Mobile device to the computer (make sure the device is Power Off):
- Now, Click on the Play Button to Begin the installation or Flashing process.
- Now, you will be able to see the Warning Dialog box on the screen. In this situation, you have to Click on Yes to begin the installation process.
- Now, the installation process will begin and may take a couple minutes to complete.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Success message on the Tool.
- Now, Close Marvell SwUpgrade C Tool and Disconnect your Marvell Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart your Mobile device and you are ready to use it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with SP Flash Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.