If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Megafone SW Download Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Megafone SW Download Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Megafone SW Download Tool.
Install .mbn Firmware using Megafone SW Download Tool
- Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the Computer. If in case Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract the Megafone SW Download Tool on your computer. After extracting the tool, you will be able to get the following files:
- Now, Open MegafoneSWDownload.exe on your computer.
- Once, Megafone SW Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on the SearchPath Button and locate the stock firmware which you want to flash on your device (assuming you have already downloaded the stock firmware of your device).
- Now, you need to Press and Hold the Boot Key on your device and connect it to the computer using the USB cable
- Once your device is connected to the computer successfully, you will be able to see Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Message on the tool.
- Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing process.
- The flashing process may take a few minutes to complete depending on the size of the firmware.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Green Color in the Status area of the tool.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.