If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Phoenix USB Pro.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Phoenix USB Pro.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Phoenix USB Pro.
install Stock Firmware using Phoenix USB Pro
- Download and install the Android USB Driver on the Computer. If case USB drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract Phoenix Pro on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download Stock Firmware (.img based) of your Allwinner Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Open PhoenixUSBPro.exe (you have extracted this file in Step#2) on Your Computer.
- Once Phoenix USB Pro is launched, Click on the Key Button from the Top and select the key file that comes with the Phoenix Pro
- Click on the Image button Locate the .img firmware (you can find this file in the Stock ROM of your device).
- Click on the Start button.
- you will be able to see a Big Green Tick on the left which means everything is ready to flash or install the firmware
- Hold the Volume Down key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer using the USB cable. While holding the Volume Key, Tap on the Power Buttons 3 times then release the Volume Down Key. Once Phoenix Pro will detect your device, the Flashing process will begin automatically.
- Once Flashing is completed, a Finish message will appear.
- Close the Phoenix USB Pro application and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.