If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Qcom EMCP Multi-Port Software Upgrade Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Qcom EMCP Multi-Port Software Upgrade Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Qcom EMCP Multi-Port Software Upgrade Tool.
Install Firmware on Qualcomm Devices using the Qcom EMCP Multi-Port Software Upgrade Tool
- Download and extract the Qualcomm USB Driver on your Computer (if in case Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.mbn or .xml based) of your Qualcomm Device and extract it on the computer.
- Download and extract Qcom EMCP Multi-Port Tool on the Computer. Once Qcom EMCP Multi-Port Tool is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open QCOM_MultiDnload(vc10)_ENU.exe to launch the Tool:
- Once Qcom EMCP Multi-Port Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Connect your Qualcomm Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure the device is Power Off).
- Once the device is connected to the Computer, Open Device Manager on the Tool:
- Once the Device Manager is Launched, you can see the COM port of your connected Qualcomm Device (remember the COM port and close the device manager).
- Now, Tick any of the Port ID to Enable it:
- Choose the COM Port:
- Click on the Software Version button and Locate the Firmware Folder of your Qualcomm Device:
- Click on the Start All button to begin the installation process:
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Upgrade Finished Message on the tool:
Congratulations! Now, Close the Qcom EMCP Multi-Port Tool and Disconnect your Mobile device from the Computer and restart it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.