If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the QFlash Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with QFlash Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using QFlash Tool.
Install .xml Firmware using QFlash Tool
- Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the Computer. If in case Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract the QFlash Tool on your computer. After extracting the tool, you will be able to get the following files:
- Now, Open QFlashTool.exe on your computer.
- Once QFlash Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on the Load Content Button and locate the stock firmware which you want to flash on your device (assuming you have already downloaded the stock firmware of your device).
- Now, you need to Boot your device in EDL Mode. To boot the device in EDL Mode, you have to Press and Hold the Boot Key of your Device (boot key defer device-to-device; you can google the boot key of your device) and connect it to the computer using the USB cable (example: LYF Jio F120B boot key is * & #).
- Once your device is connected to the computer successfully, you will be able to see Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Message on the tool.
- Now, Click on the Download Content button to begin the Flashing process.
- The flashing process may take a few minutes to complete depending on the size of the firmware.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Done message in the Status area of the tool.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.