If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the QGDP Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the QGDP Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use QGDP Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with QGDP Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Coolpad Drivers
- QGDP Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using QGDP Tool.
- Download and install the Coolpad Drivers on the Computer (if in case Coolpad Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this Step).
- Download and install QGDP Tool on your computer.
- Now, Open the QGDP Flashing Tool (C: > QKXZGJ > QGDP) on the Computer.
- Once QGDP Flashing Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, enter the Password 369 or ase or smt and click on the Login button.
- Now, you will be able to see the main screen of the QGDP. Click on the Config button to Continue.
- Under the Download Configuration, Click on the Browse Button and Locate the CPB Firmware on your Computer.
- Now, Click on the Apply button.
- Now, connect your android device to the computer (make sure it is power off and battery installed).
- Now, click on the Start Button to begin the flashing.
- Once Flashing is completed you will be able to see the green Upgrade Successful message.
Congratulations, Now disconnect your Android Device from the Computer and Restart it. Once your device is restarted, you will be able to Run the Device without facing any issue.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with SP Flash Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.