If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool.
Install Firmware (ROM) using Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool
- Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the Computer. If in case Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Fastboot Upgrade C Tool on the Computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Copy the Contents of ADB Environment Folder to C:\Windows\System32 Folder. Once you have successfully copied the contents to the System32 folder, follow the next step.
- Open Qualcomm_FastbootUpgrade_C_V1.01.exe to Launch it.
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Login Button and enter admin as password and click on the OK button.
- Click on the Browse Button and Locate the Stock Firmware on the Computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware).
- After Adding the Firmware into the Tool, click on the Upgrade Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Boot your device into the Download Mode by pressing the Power + Volume Down Button. Once your device is booted into the download mode Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable. Once your device is connected successfully, the Flashing process will Start Automatically.
- The flashing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete (depends on the size of the firmware). Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Green Pass Message in the Tool.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.