If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Qualcomm SW Downloader.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Qualcomm SW Downloader.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Qualcomm SW Downloader.
install Firmware using Qualcomm SW Downloader
- Download and extract the Qualcomm USB Driver on your Computer (if in case Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download Stock Firmware of your Qualcomm Device and extract it on the computer.
- Download and extract Qualcomm SW Downloader on your computer. After, extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Open SWDownloader.exe:
- Once the tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window
- Click on the Browse button and locate the firmware folder (which you have downloaded in Step#2).
- Click on the Chipset and Select the platform of your device (platform number is written on the device box or on the back Sticker of your device).
- If you want to restore the NAV or EFS file, then Click on the Settings button or else SKIP this step.
- Power Off your device.
- Connect the device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Start Download button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed you will be able to see the Success message on the flash tool.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.