If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the RDA Product Line Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with RDA Product Line Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- RDA USB Driver
- Product Line Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using RDA Product Line Tool.
Install .lod Firmware (Flash File) using the RDA Product Line Tool
- Download and install the RDA USB Driver on the Computer (if in case RDA Drivers are already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.lod based) of your RDA or Coolsand Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract Product Line Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Product Line Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open download.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once Product Line Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Click on the Setup button:
- Click on the Download Menu:
- Click on the Browse button:
- Locate the .lod firmware on the computer and click on the Open button:
- Click on the OK button:
- Connect your Mobile device to the computer (make sure the device is Power Off). You may need to press the boot key to get the device detected by the computer:
- Once your device is detected by the computer, click on the Start All button to begin the flashing process:
- The flashing process may take few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Finished message on the Tool.
- Now, Close the Product Line Tool and Disconnect your Device from the computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.