If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Realme Flash Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the Realme Flash Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use Realme Flash Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Realme Flash Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Google ADB Drivers
- Realme Flash Tool
How To Flash Your Smartphone Firmware Using Realme Flash Tool.
- Download and install the Google ADB Drivers on the Windows Computer. If in case ADB drivers are already installed on the computer then SKIP this step.
- Download Stock Firmware (.ofp based) of your Realme Device and extract it on the computer.
- Now, Extract Realme Flash Tool on the computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download Realme Flash Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Realme Flash.exe to Launch the tool:
- Once the Flash Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Click on the Browse button:
- Locate the .ofp firmware on the computer:
- Switch off the Mobile Device > Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key simultaneously to enter the fastboot mode.
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Click on the Loading button to allow the flash tool to detect the connected device.
- Click on the Flash button:
- Click on the Confirm button to begin the flashing or installation process:
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Flashing Completed message on the tool.
Congratulations! Now, Close the Tool on the computer and Disconnect the device and Restart it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Realme Flash Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.