If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the Smart Phone Upgrade Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with Smart Phone Upgrade Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using Smart Phone Upgrade Tool.
Install Firmware using Smart Phone Upgrade Tool
- Download and extract Smart Phone Upgrade Tool and Drivers. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Install the USB Drivers
- Install the Smart Phone Upgrade Tool.
- Power Off your Android Device.
- Download the Stock ROM that you want to Flash on your Android Device and extract it on your computer.
- Open Upgrade Tool (you have installed this in Step#3) on Your Computer.
- Once Upgrade Tool is launched, Click on Browse Button and select the .xml file from the firmware folder (you will find the .xml file in the firmware folder).
- Once You have successfully added the .xml file in the Upgrade Tool, proceed to the Next Step.
- Connect your Android Device to the Computer (make sure it is power off and Press the Volume UP and Down together, connect the phone to the computer at the same time).
- Once you have successfully added the Android Device to the computer then Smart Phone Upgrade Application will detect it and show the Port number.
- Click on the Start All Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Smart Phone Upgrade Application will flash the Stock ROM on your Android Device.
- Once Flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green 100% Download successfully Status.
- close Upgrade Tool and disconnect your Android Device from the computer.Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
Congratulations! Now Exit the Flash Tool and disconnect the device from your computer.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.