If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the SP MultiPort Download Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use SP MultiPort Download Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
Like we said before, you can use SP MultiPort Download Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with SP MultiPort Download Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using SP MultiPort Download Tool.
- Step 1: Download and install Android CDC Driver on your computer (if Android CDC Driver is already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Step 2: Power Off your Mediatek Device and remove the battery.
- Step 3: Download the Stock Firmware of your Mediatek Device and extract it on the computer (you can find Stock Firmware on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- Step 4: Download and extract SP MultiPort Download Tool on your Computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Step 5: Now Open SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe to Launch the Tool.
- Step 6: Once, SP Multi Port Download Tool is launched you will be able to see the following screen:
- Step 7: Now, Click on File Menu and Select Open Download Agent File.
Now, locate the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the SP MultiPort Download Tool Folder.
- Step 8: Now, Click on Select File Button and locate the Scatter File from the Firmware Folder.
- Step 9: Now, Tick BootRom+PreLoader COM Sel All.
- Step 10: Now, Click on Start All Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Step 11: Now, Press and Hold Volume UP Button on your Device and Connect it to the Computer using the USB cable.
- Step 10: Now, SP MultiPort will automatically detect your device and start the Flashing Process.
- Step 11: Once Flashing Process is completed you will be able to see Green DL OK.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with SP Flash Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.