If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the SPD Factory Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with SPD Factory Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using SPD Factory Tool.
Install .pac Firmware using SPD Factory Tool
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer (if in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.pac based) of your Spreadtrum Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract SPD Factory Tool on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download SPD Factory Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open FactoryDownload.exe.
- Once Factory Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on the Load Packet Button:
- Locate the .pac firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware of your device on the computer) and Click on Open Button:
- Now, Connect your Spreadtrum Mobile device to the computer (make sure the device is Power Off):
- Now, Click on the Start Downloading Button to begin the installation or flashing process.
- Now, the installation process will begin and may take a couple of minutes to complete.
- During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically. Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message:
- Now, Close Factory Tool and Disconnect your Spreadtrum Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart your Mobile Device and you are ready to use it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.