If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the SPUpgrade Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
- Unbrick any smartphone.
- Unroot any phone.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with SPUpgrade Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- USB Driver
- Download Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using SPUpgrade Tool.
Install .pac Firmware using SPUpgrade Tool
- Download and install Spreadtrum Driver on your Computer (if in case Spreadtrum Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this Step).
- Download Stock Firmware (.pac based) of your Spradtrum Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware.
- Now, Extract SPUpgrade Tool on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded it; if not then Download SPUpgrade Tool). Once you have extracted the tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open SPUpgrade.exe to launch the tool.
- Once the SPUpgrade is launched, you will be able to see the following Screen:
- Click on the Load Packet Button.
- Locate the .pac Firmware on your computer (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware of your device on your computer) and click on Open Button:
- Now, Connect your Spreadtrum Mobile device to the Computer (make sure your device is Power Off).
- Click on Start Downloading Button to Begin the Flashing or Installation process.
- Now, the Flashing process may take a couple of minutes to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message on the Tool.
- Now, Close the SPUpgrade Tool and Disconnect your Spreadtrum Device from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now Restart your Mobile device and you’re ready to use it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with Lenovo Downloader Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.