If you own a smart android device and you need to flash in the official ROM(firmware). With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Before you start to flash the stock ROM, please make sure you make a back up of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
Why you need the YGDP Tool.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your phone
You can use the YGDP Tool to flash Stock ROM to downgrade your smartphone or upgrade your phone to Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, or later. It depends on the release of the firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick any smartphone.
Like we said before, you can use YGDP Tool to completely unbrick any bricked smartphone. Smartphones can be bricked in the process of rooting or flashing a custom firmware or rom or recovery.
- Unroot any phone.
You can also use your smartphone stock firmware to completely unroot any smartphone. You also can regain your warranty by properly flashing the official stock firmware. It can be done by reverting back to the official stock firmware of your phone if your smartphone has tampered.
- Fix Issues on your smartphone.
Your smartphone might develop an issue that might be unknown to it you, if it a software-related issue, you can restore and fix it by flashing the stock firmware for your smartphone. Today, we are presenting all the Official Firmware, both Official releases and updates following it. You can download all your smartphone Firmware here. If you experience any problem with any of the files, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Requirements to flash your smartphone with YGDP Tool.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- Android USB Drivers
- YGDP Tool
How to Flash your smartphone firmware using YGDP Tool.
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your Computer. If Android Drivers is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download and install YGDP Tool on the computer (if you have already downloaded the tool on the computer, then avoid downloading it again).
- Open YGDP Flashing Tool (You can open it from the Start menu or directly from the installed folder C:\YLXZGJ > YGDP > YGDP_Assembly.exe).
- Once YGDP Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, enter the Password 369 or 9527 and click on Login button:
- Once you are able to see the main screen of YGDP Flash Tool, then click on the Config button:
- Under the Select CPB File, Click on the Browse button and Locate the CPB firmware that you want to flash or install on your mobile device:
- Click on the Apply button.
- Connect your mobile device to the computer (make sure it is power off and battery installed):
- Now, click on the Start Button to begin the flashing.
- Once Flashing is completed you will be able to see green Upgrade Successful message.
Congratulations, Close the YGDP Flash Tool and disconnect your Mobile from the computer and restart it.
If the Smartphone Flash Tool didn’t detect your smartphone, you might need to press the volume down or up button but do not power your phone. If you don’t install all the necessary drivers, you may experience issues detecting your phone with the PC.
There are many problems you might experience while trying to flash your smartphone with YGDP Tool, you can google them and will definitely find a solution.