If you own an Xiaomi Redmi 9A Android device, you need to download and flash in the official Xiaomi Redmi 9A Stock Firmware ROM. With the official ROM, you can get OTA Updates and another benefit the device manufacturing is giving to their users.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A runs on Android and it is Powered by Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that supports a Nano-SIM card. Connectivity options on the phone include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Before you start to flash the Stock Firmware ROM, please make sure you make a backup of the previous ROM. A charged battery is required to be the process. We will not be responsible if anything goes wrong, Good luck.
However, it’s recommended to check for OTA updates manually on your device via the phone settings. Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates. If the new software update is available, then tap Download now.
REQUIREMENTS TO FLASH Xiaomi Redmi 9A STOCK FIRMWARE ROM.
- A working detectable USB Cord.
- The firmware you want to flash.
- A Windows PC.
- A Good Battery Backup
- File Size – 3GB
- Android Version – 10
- Country –
- Filename – V18.104.22.168.QCDCNXM
- GET ROM
full firmware to Reinstall board software (only for dead and bootloop devices)
- V22.214.171.124.QCDMIXM Global Stable: Download
- V126.96.36.199.QCDEUXM EEA Stable: Download
- V188.8.131.52.QCDCNXM China Stable: Download
- V184.108.40.206.QCDTRXM turkey stable: Download
- V220.127.116.11.QCDINXM INDIA Stable: Download
- V18.104.22.168.QCDRUXM Russia Stable: Download
- V22.214.171.124.QCDIDXM Indonesia Stable: Download
to upgrade a working phone (first, check Installed firmware version within your Phone)
- V126.96.36.199.QCDCNXM CN Stable: Download
How To Flash Xiaomi Redmi 9A Stock Firmware ROM Using Flash Tools.
First Disable SLA Authentication
There are various ways to flash stock ROM on a phone, for this phone use method 1